MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm IN!

I got the call today from Michigan during my lunch hour. I'm in! I'm in with a $5k scholarship each year. (Not that much, but it's nice of them to through a little money my way.) I am so, so happy! I can truly enjoy my trip to London. It will be celebratory and lovely.

No word from Kellogg, but I am not even tripping anymore. I'm going to get to go to a school that I love and that will help me accomplish what I want to do.

Congrats to all of you that have heard, good luck to those waiting decisions, and hang in there! Everything happens for a reason.

9 Comments:

At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've been following your blog for a while, and want to wish you all the very best in your MBA & career!

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Single said...

Congrats!!! It must feel really good to have an admit in hand, along with some $$. Think of the great vacation you can have with $10k.......

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Marina said...

YAY for cash! $10K is not that little when you think in terms of happy hours and shoes. :)

Congrats!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger ... said...

Congrats on your admit, and enjoy the trip to London!

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Congrats on Michigan!! And $$ to help with those crazy tuition costs is always welcome. :-)

 
At 4:53 AM , Blogger Ash said...

congratulations !
-A

 
At 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. I'll see you at Ross later this year. Did you admit letter metion about the scholarhip or you inquired?

 
At 2:35 AM , Blogger techie dude said...

Congrats!!

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cutie,

Congrats on the admit !!!

When r u supposed to pay the acceptance fee?. I hope u wud know status of ur R2 apps by that time

Enjoy

- Murali

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home