MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, January 09, 2006

No news is good news?

Yup, that's right. No news. I don't understand why I haven't heard ANYTHING from any of my first round schools. At least Ross/Michigan was humane enough to tell us the true announcement day. I'm just really freaking out. Every time my phone rings between the hours of 3 and 6pm, I anxiously grab it and hope that there is an "unknown" number on the other end. I am checking my email as often as possible, but I can't check my personal email from work, and that is driving me insane.
So far, nothing.

Well, no news is good news, right?

4 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Blogger laserlikefocus said...

I sure hope so. Kellogg is really driving me craze!

 
At 10:32 PM , Blogger Marina said...

When is the Ross D-Day? (by D I mean decision, not ding or dunzo)

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

 
At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MBACutie... Just how cute are you =-)

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger FooBarMe said...

Best of luck and try to relax :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home