MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

London Dreams

I'm going to London! In less than two weeks, I'm going to London! I am not so excited about taking British Airways, since I'm such a Continental girl, but I think it will be great to spend some time in the UK. I got in touch with this lovely girl I met outside Es Paradis in San Antonio, Ibiza. She grew up in the UK and regularly summers in Ibiza with her boyfriend. (I know, what a life!) We plan to meet up and have a drink. I haven't been to London in years so I am a little overwhelmed about what to do, see, bring, buy... the list goes on and on. Of course, I know I will be spending a good amount of time at Harrods, and possibly, in the West End.... I better start saving.

Wharton application got submitted last night. Oddly enough, I feel really good about it. My last application, and it is by far my best. Practice really does help when it comes to the art of application writing.

Just two and a half more days of year end close left.. and then, I will have my life to myself again! I have missed the gym, the library, and even just walking around the mall... I'm sure my New York City friends will be happy to have me back in action!

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM , Blogger divinemissN said...

You're lucky: Harrods has got a sale til Jan 28th! Don't forget to go to Selfridges too, that store is FAB! Hope you have fun in London :-)

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations you must be a very smart person. Have fun at LBS I wish I was smart enough to go there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home