MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my readers! May 2006 bring you happiness, success, and acceptances.

The weather was great last night and I ended up having a fabulous time at Medjool in San Francisco. A few people I knew showed up (including my high school best friend!), and someone I didn't think I'd see in a million years showed up too. One of my girlfriends couldn't make it out with us, but there is always next year.

And now the two weeks of insanity start... in the next two weeks I will hear from Stanford, Kellogg and Michigan. I almost ready to go ahead and submit my Wharton and Harvard applications. Life is very unpredictable right now.

My year in a nutshell:
- Joined a new cosmetics company last March.
- Permanently relocated to the East Coast.
- Underwent two bronchoscopies (yuck, yuck).
- Navigated my way through a few weird relationships.
- Passed the CPA exam
- Spent another summer vacation in Barcelona and Ibiza with one of my bestest friends in the whole world.
- Took and nailed the GMAT.
- Visited Boston (twice), Atlanta, Washintgon D.C., Spain, Los Angeles, Richmond, and San Francisco.
- Applied to MBA school.
- Realized there is no place like California... and really, there is no place like Fremont.

Happy New Years! Happy 2006!

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Hope the new year starts with good news. Have a great year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home