MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Pictures

I leave for London on Friday! I have a friend that never takes photos, no matter where he goes. When we were in Rome, no pictures of Trevi Fountain or the Spanish steps. Nothing. He claims that if he takes pictures, then he has no motivation to come back. Next time he wants to see St. Peter's, he'll just go there, not look at a picture. Interesting philosophy. I, on the other hand, am way too picture happy.

I cannot believe I am still decision-less. Kristen on the BW forums said that ALL Kellogg round 1 apps have been examined and read. There are still many decisions to release, but many decisions are not finalized. No news from Michigan yet either. Maybe I've just been anticipating this for so long that I'm starting to self-doubt, but I have an awful feeling about the decisions. I'm thinking I should start figuring out what I plan to do with myself in case I don't get into school.

I wish I could move to Europe and chill near the beach in a perfect little flat that backs up to Costa Blanca. Are there any jobs out there that will let me do that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home