MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Interesting Happenings

Second day of the new year has sprung forth and delivered:

- An upgrade to business first on my flight home from San Jose.
- A loaf of sourdough bread slipped into my suitcase by my daddy.
- A three - tiered box of chocolates with no name indicated of the sender.

Now who are these chocolates from? I don't know! I wish I did, but there is no note, no card with signature, nothing! I even called the chocolate company and was told the sender cannot be disclosed.

I have managed to complete and submit my Harvard application. Now it's out there in the "submitted" abyss... so I will not hear of it again until interview invites come out... if I am so lucky. I have started in on the Wharton Application, which I think I will be able to submit out tomorrow.

6 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you can send him a box of chocolates-with your name on it?

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Haha, yeah that would work!

 
At 12:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would you ask a girl how to make it super obvious to a guy that you like him? That's like asking a plumber how to fix your gas stove. Ask the first guy you run into tomorrow morning, he'll have the answer.

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

lol. Why be so blunt? It takes the fun out of the chase. Do little things that will drive him crazy over time. Slowly seduce him with your sexy good looks and wit and he'll realize how bad he wants you. Then it'll be all over and he can't take his eyes, hands, or anything else off of you. *wink* It was a final foot massage that did the trick to win my man.

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Anand said...

happy new year and best of luck with wharton app. Kellogg results should be out in acouple of weeks. lets see how that goes

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Are they yummy chocolates? Congrats on getting done with the application!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home