MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

TOTAL AGONY

I really wish that Kellogg released all decisions on the same day at the same time. Hearing about other people getting admitted and my state of being "decision-less" is just agony. And the longer I wait, the harder it is to be optimistic. I mean, they already accepted plenty of people who they KNEW they wanted. If they really wanted me, wouldn't they have accepted me instead of making me wait and agonize? It's almost cruel to make people wait just to reject them. There is some humanity in Wharton's approach to notify all individuals on the same day.

Michigan started its acceptance calls this week, but of course, my luck isn't of the type that would get the phone call early (if there is any phone call coming at all). I just really wish I knew if I was going to make it or not, because if I'm not, I want to start making plans on what to do for the rest of the year. And if I am, I'm in agony for no reason.

4 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the other hand, plenty of people have already been rejected, since Decemeber. So, if they really didnt want you, you coula been dinged b4 the New Year. I also would prefer if all schools just released decisions on 1 day. Stay positive

-Current MBA Applicant and avid reader of blogs and BW forums

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Anonymous, you have a point. I didn't even think about it like that. The wait has made me incredibly pessimistic. Hopefully there will be a nice surprise waiting when I get back from London!

Thanks for hte encouraging words.

 
At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tomorrow will be an important day for us all...

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger sorebrek said...

At several schools adcoms read apps in random order and make decisions out of order, especially in earlier rounds where they don't really need to watch out for the exact number of seats they should be filling. They're in all probability getting to your file. Delayed correspondence does not necessarily indicate any less love for MBACutie :-) Hang in there girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home