MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Weekend

I made it to the gym twice this weekend! It feels SO GOOD to have a body that is moving again, instead of spending day and night infront of computers. I am not looking forward to heading back to work tomorrow, but at least things should be no where near as crazy as they were last week. I actually will leave work on Friday at 4:30pm to catch my flight to London.

The weekend was fairly uneventful. I managed to watch the first four episodes from the second season of Felicity and did some random errands.

Now, the nervous wait starts again. I am on pins and needles. I most likely hear from three schools next week: Stanford, Michigan and Kellogg. Stanford, I already know will be a ding, but Michigan and Kellogg, I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed. I don't know how I will get through next week. I think I am happy, good news or bad, the waiting game for at least 3 schools will be over.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

I have a good feeling about K for you. Well at least you'll be vacationing in London when you get the call.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home