MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

WE WON!

To the LSU fans (as my brother says): Too bad, so sad.

To the BRUIN FANS: YAHOO!!! We did it. You all have to watch the game for me on Monday because in order to go to GBR, since it's during our quarter financial close, I have agreed to work late. So I won't get to see it. Maybe I can catch a few V-Cast highlights.

Last night I went to Blondie's East (the original Blondies was booked SOLID and our group couldn't get a table). We sat right next to 6 hardcore LSU fans. Boy, did they hate us. After a while, we decided to stop screaming because there was no point in losing our voices and futher pissing off our fellow viewers in the bar.

Weekend was great... relaxing, fun, and some quality time with someone ... (AWW, SO CUTE!)

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

Surely, the immature beget the premature.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home