MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

MBA Blogging Community

I have to say that I never thought that starting a blog would put me in the middle of such a supportive, determined community! I have not only managed to gain valuable insight into Business School and the MBA Application process, but also have come out of it with new friends, classmates, and acquaintances. I never had any intent of joining such a community when I started my blog… I really just wanted to have a semi-anonymous place to complain about the MBA process and other areas of my life… since I was driving my friends crazy! Everything appears to have turned out for the best. I really look forward to continuing blogging throughout B-School.

I will amuse everyone with interesting email excerpts I have received over the past few months relating to my blog:

*"MBA Cutie, your blog is hot! I read it in class every day."
*"MBA Cutie, you should have your own reality show."
*"MBA Cutie, you go out so much when do you find time to work?" --- I don't know… some how, I manage.
*"MBA Cutie, did you get into Ross because you are a cutie?" --- Absolutely not! I phone interviewed.
*"MBA Cutie, when you are done with the youngin', can I be next?" --- Ha-ha, you wish! ;)

5 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

just curious to see how cute you are ? can you post a pic :)

 
At 5:09 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

if I did that, I would no longer be semi-anonymous!!!!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger MJ said...

some more...

"mba cutie, i'm a banker who goes to med school...."

"mba cutie, i can't stand kids either..."

"mba cutie, you're my short-term AND long-term goal..."
.
.
.
.
"mba cutie, marry me..."

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger MBABlogger said...

Your blog sure is real Hot :) and Marina got my vote too :)

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Vibhu said...

Jokes apart, to find someone (read blogger community)who had gone through the same phase of gruelling application process and more or less same insane decisions is a bliss for many of the applicants.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home