MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

General Stuff

I haven't updated on my life recently so I'll use this post to give the low-down. I received my official rejection from Harvard yesterday, but I knew it was coming and had accepted it quite a while back. I always knew that Harvard wasn't the right fit for me, so I think this was an easier blow to handle than Wharton. I spent 15 minutes deciphering aspects of Italian grammar --- mostly because I screwed up and said "molto baci" instead of "molti baci" to someone. Now I can move on to Italian verb conjugation. The new apartment is working out, but it is in a shadier part of New Brunswick, so the constant sirens and police presence does freak me out a little bit. I'm rethinking late night returns from New York. The kid that lives in the apartment is sort of annoying. Both the bathroom doors don't lock, and once, when I was about to get into the shower, he opened the door out of curiousity. I didn't know what to say to my landlord, because how can I say, "I find your kid annoying and nosy." He's a three year old kid! They are supposed to be annoying and nosy. My friend was supposed to visit from Boston and we were going to go see Sasha at Crobar tomorrow night, but she can't get off work tomorrow to make the trip down to NYC. I think I've located a roomate for my time in Ann Arbor, so that will be awesome! I can't wait for GBR… I think it will be so fun! Unfortunately, I can't make the event for Ross Admits in Alpine, NJ tonight. Just too much going on, and I don’t feel like driving 50 miles each way for just two hours. And that's all folks.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger Forrest Gump said...

your apartment stay sounds pretty interesting....

have fun at GBR ....

 
At 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live in an apartment with people you do not know?

yikes.

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger SG said...

What is it with Italian that they dont have a neuter gender? I am going thru the same problem! Even the adjectives have gender...

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Portuguese and Spanish have it, too. So does french, but it's less noticable due to pronunciation issues.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home