MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, March 24, 2006

How much do you want to know?

Have you ever had a certain impression of someone, and then you find something out about them, and it completely changes your impression?

It happened to me the other day. I was talking to one of my friends and she told me something about someone whom I didn't know that well, but have always had a lot of respect for. But now, because of what I found out, I feel like he's not someone I can respect anymore. But then, I have to wonder, because I am not him and don't know the justification behind his actions, do I even have a right to feel that way? I'm sure I have done things in my life that other people probably think were incorrect or immoral, but I did them for my own reasons. Something to think about as the weekend approaches.

In other news, I cancelled coffee drinking with B&N boy. I have just been too busy with moving. No, MBA Cutie is not ready to change her meandering ways, but she may be ok with calming down .. for a week or two.

Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home