MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Procrastination

The last minute scram. I never do this. Ever. And now, I am trying to write 4 essays for Harvard in one day. I should have been more of a procrastinator in school. I don't know how to deal with this kind of pressure when it comes to writing. I was always that annoying kid that had her paper done weeks in advance and was reviewing it with the prof at office hours two weeks before it was due.

I don't know why I procrastinated. Well actually, I do know why. I was reading this great book "The Perfect Manhattan" and it was all about summer in the Hamptons. Considering in just two days, I'll be freezing my buns off again in the New Jersey cold, I figured I ought to enjoy myself with a few daydreams of the celebrity life in the Hamptons. Other than that, I managed to go to Elephant Bar twice in one day yesterday. Oh, the joys of living in Fremont.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the exact same boat, writing the same essays for the same school (HBS Round 2). You're not alone. :)

 
At 10:58 PM , Blogger Marina said...

That book is totally on my list now. Let me know if your brother wants my brother's contact info.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home