MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Emeril Live

I want tickets to see Emeril Live. Since my time in New York may soon end, I feel I should at least try to do the things I always thought that I would do if I ever lived on the east coast:

(1) Attend a taping of Emeril Live.
(2) Go to London for a weekend.
(3) Go to Maine / Cape Cod/ Montreal/ Halifax/ Vermont.
(4) Obtain membership with the New York Public Library.
(5) Have dinner at Bolo.

Last night I had the opportunity to meet Marina and Sorebrek at Dosa restaurant in San Francisco. It was such a pleasure to meet other native SF MBA bloggers. Dosa wasn't half bad either.

For the rest of my time here in the bay, I will continue to work on essays, see old friends, and go out in SF for new years. I just can't even think about going back to New Jersey right now. The thought just shakes me. I miss California. And I especially miss some people here, more than I would ever think possible.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM , Blogger Marina said...

We'll have to meet up in NYC now :)

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Sorry I missed Dosa! From what i heard it sounded like a blast.

Hope you get those Emeril tickets. Good luck on your remaining apps.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home