MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Santa Cruz

Home has been good. I have managed to eat more than I could ever imagine. I need to really get further along with my essays. I have a few plans for the week. Today we are going to go to Santa Cruz as a family... just to check it out. My sister is applying there for their graduate program in Nutrition.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do for New Years.. if anything at all...

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Marina said...

My brother is going to UCSC for his undergrad :)

 
At 2:26 AM , Blogger sorebrek said...

My bumper sticker reads, "I rear-end cars with 'Mystery Spot' bumper stickers." So don't ... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home