MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thoracic Surgery...

I thought that having to be on medication for a year would take care of the random lesions that started appearing in my lungs. :( I guess not. :( I'm scheduled for Thoracic Surgery sometime next week. I meet the Thoracic Surgeon on Tuesday. I should be happy that all of this is happenning before I quit my job and while I still have insurance. I decided to postpone my trip to Germany. Just not a good idea if I had surgery so recently. And if there are complications, I want to be around here. I've never been under general anesthesia before. I guess Germany will have to wait until June or July....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home