MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

No More Stanford

Got the news at 11:00am today... Stanford cannot offer me a spot in their class. I thought I'd be really upset about it, but, oddly enough, I'm not. I think I just wanted to go to Stanford because I wanted to come home to California. I am really happy about Ross, and I like the program there much more than I like the program at Stanford. But then, it is Stanford. Maybe I'll feel bad about it tomorrow? I had to wake up at 5am to come to NYC this morning for work. I think I'm too tired to feel rejected. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM , Blogger MBA Jackass said...

that's rough - but congratulations on ross. i was going to apply to ross but they totally scared me off with their calc requirement. i just assumed that my weak quant background would make me undesireable. are you going to wait for R2 or did you already commit to Ross?

i'd be lying if I said that I wasn't hopeful about Stanford. I worked my tail off on those essays and felt really good about my application - but i would imagine most people do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home