MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

UAB

Do you know what UAB is? There are only a few people in the states that know what UAB is, and I actually met one of them yesterday on the train. For those not in the know, UAB stands for "U R Beautiful", and it's one of the most frequented dance hot spots in Florence, Italy. At least it was in April 2004.. and according to this girl, it still is.

I have to give my gorgeous friend props! She's a designer and a private label company actually wants to knock off her designs. What an awesome compliment.

I'm all packed up and ready to go home! I'm still at work, but we're supposed to get out early today. Considering the consumer products company I work for makes really great products, my suitcase is more full of gifts than clothes or other belongings! I can't wait... I haven't seen my home or family since July 4th. And, I think I can get a LOT of essay writing done this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Have a safe trip, too bad you are coming here just as the weather is making a turn for cold (though I know it will feel like a day at the beach for you).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home