MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Carrie & Big & Natasha

I went out to this place in Manhattan called Cellar Bar to meet up with some friends from my old company that I haven't seen in ages! The bar is on 40th between 5th and 6th, and it was PACKED with suits. It's like every banker and consultant in midtown decided to drop by there when they got out of work, or could take a break off work. It was such a "Big" scene, as I could totally see him hanging out there, cognac in one hand and cigar in the other, flashing that Big smile of his. It was a fun night, with lots of dancing, and with all the girls out, we managed to attract some attention. The night couldn't help but make me think of my own "Big" situation. Although mine was more recent than 5 years ago, and I certainly didn't find his picture in the paper with the "stick figure with no soul", a Natasha did manage to show up, and of course, all I can say is that, "He looks happy", and to myself.. it's over... and you know what? It really is.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

Better Natasha than Sanford! Just kidding - good luck with the apps.

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger Marina said...

ahh...those moments in which we realize we have truely moved on are what I live for.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home