MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Recovery

I decided to give Philadelphia a try and ended up out at Denim last night with a friend of mine who was visiting from California. The Philly scene reminded me a lot of Boston.

I tried to work on essays today, but it just didn't happen. I'm taking a marketing class at FIT and have been pulling together a promotional campaign for Boca Burger. I have to admit, it's kind of fun. I'm hoping to finish out the rest of my essays over Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM , Blogger Anand said...

Nice blog. I am visiting SFO this weekend and loved it. great and unique place, hence I voted for it in your poll.Watch out for my blog post abt SFO in a few days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home