MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Screw-Up

I'm a total and utter screw up! I told someone off because I got mad at them from "heresay" information and it turns out that I was completely wrong! And what's worse, is I basically kicked this person when they were down. Not that they were that great a person to begin with, but it seems like I'm really good at doing this: Screwing things up that were just fine to begin with.

I'm so excited to go home for the holidays. I can actually take a chance to tour the Stanford GSB campus, although I'm a little scared. What if I love it? Then it will be doubly hard if I am not getting into Stanford.

Someone asked me about the Kellogg interview. I was one of those ridiculously organized freaks during first round, so I got my intervew done with even before the first round application deadline. It went well, I didn't find it difficult. The questions weren't too probing, and the alum I had the interview with was very nice and conversational. He was extremely interested in my european travels and work experience. He asked me to describe a time that it was difficult to work in a team/ group. The interview lasted almost 2 hours, and he had it at TGI Fridays. He told me to dress casually, but I still wore business casual. He showed up in a sweatshirt, khakis and flip-flops!

My Boca Burger promotional plan is coming along really well. I'm so excited about presenting it tomorrow in class!

3 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Yeah - I totally loved it there! My kellogg interview is in a week and at the interviewer's office -which is a bank- so I am pretty sure he will be suited up :)

 
At 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you gain some maturity before you think of going to bschool.

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Hey girl, no worries about it. We all make mistakes - life's one long learning process, right?

Hope you have fun back at home! I loved my visits to the Stanford GSB. The students are all welcoming and there is just that laid back noCal feel.

That's awesome your Kellogg interview went so well. And I was the same, just interviewed though I'm submitting my app round 2. Not sure if it was the smartest move, but good luck to both of us!

Happy turkey day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home