MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bloody Enough?

Stanford interviews started coming out yesterday I think! Now I'm anxiously awaiting an invite. Future MBA Girl, I now understand the suspense you went through.

I can't help but feel my Stanford Essay A: "What is most important to you" just didn't bleed enough. Sure, it bled of "me", but did it bleed of emotion and strength and personal struggle for self realization through an epiphany? I'm gonna have to say a "no". Maybe I'll have to say "no" to an interview invite....

There is nothing like the free turkey-day lunch in the cafeteria. It totally reminded me why I don't eat there.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Good luck lady!

 
At 2:17 AM , Blogger Paa"ji" said...

it is on the way :) Goodluck

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger FMGirl said...

Remember - it'll work out! Good luck!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home