MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Once again...

I couldn't get nearly enough done tonight. It's been a rough night. It's funny how some times you can be everything... but the way other people act still make you wonder if you are good enough. It really has been my experience that what goes around comes around, but I just wish that I got to be around to see it happen. Some times I wonder why I even try... maybe i just won't the next couple of months. I have enough going on than to have to deal with outside drama.

I am not looking forward to class in New York tomorrow night. It's going to be such a stressful day. At least I have the most comfortable bed in the world....

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Marina said...

haha @ french kissing blog invite in your comments.

What kind of class are you taking?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home