MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

NYC Nights

Cali friend was in town this week. After those awesome adventures on Monday (Milk & Honey and the Canadian Hedge fund boys) we decided to have a part two last night. So fun! Out at Glo in NYC for the night, the usual drama, the usual "chatting" up went on. Also, as usual, I saw about 15 people I know but haven't seen in ages. The fake eyelashes came out again, and heightened the attention. Maybe I'm making a mistake not applying to Columbia, but then, I'm really ready to start my life outside of New York. There is just something about California that New York City can never replace for me: family and memories. Even if some of those old memories weren't the greatest, there is a lot to be said for history.

Tonight, I'm back in the city again and I'm hoping to convince the group to check out this hot new bar... called ASPEN... on 22nd between 5th and 6th. It's a Colorado ski lodge, right in the heart of Manhattan. Turns out I may end up at Marquee.... the NYC life never ceases to amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home