MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, November 11, 2005

What are my chances?

The weirdest thing I notice on the BW Forums is people listing descriptions of their statistics/ numbers and asking people to tell them their chances at certain schools. It's almost like a perverted version of personal ads. "SWM, 6'2'', 185lbs, seeking SWF" What are the chances you'll actually find that?

Only because I've probably aroused the curiosity, I'll hint to my stats (99% GMAT, avg gpa, finance), but if I can give ONE piece of advice to all my fellow applicants out there this is it: Looks like stats will not get you into anywhere. I am trying my best to remember how important it is that I'm a well rounded, awesome person, with "blondish" tendencies... that any b-school would love to have. So my advice is "If you love you, they'll love you." (We hope, right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home