MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The most AWESOME guy!

When I got home today, there was this huge envelope in my mailbox from Michigan. Of course I start hyperventilating. I open it, and it's an invitation for me to learn more about Women at Ross. Great... I totally support the cause, but do they have to send it like that?! In a huge envelope set to arrive exactly one month after the application was due? It scared me half to death!

I have the most wonderful friend in the world. He works in private equity and is doing this deal with Fredrick Fekkai.. and guess who got a package full of products today, delivered right ot her office?? That's right! ME!!!! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home