MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

California

** In response to those who feel my comments regarding kids on planes were ... out of line... Perhaps I was writing more out of frustration and fatigue than rational thought. It is true that there are plenty of reasons why babies cry on planes, and I do feel I am sympathetic to them when I am there. The main point I wanted to make was why hasn't anyone developed the market for child-free flights? (Of course I mean flights that are not on Hooters Air.)

It's only been 2 days and I miss California so much. One of my friends here is even interviewing for jobs in California next week, and I'm still here, in the miserable cold! I can't wait to get the chance to go home for a while. Kellogg, hurry up and make your decision!!!!

I've been trying to figure out what to do if I don't get into MBA school this year. I think I will:
1) Look for jobs outside of finance.
2) Move back to California
3) Go to medical school... once i finish the pre-req's, of course.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 AM , Blogger sorebrek said...

I second pupstar. As a matter of fact, some of my posts has got clearadmit to ban me in their weekly wrap-up. Nothing could please me more ;-)

 
At 9:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why were you comments on kids out of line?

Why do so many people in this country live in a vacuum?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home