MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Recap

The blogger event in NYC was a success... once everyone managed to find our group downstairs, we started in on the drinks and food. Although there could have been more vegetarian choice in the limited menu Spice Market provided us. I don't think it was nearly as exciting as the SF Blogger get together, but I admit that I was pretty out of it as the evening wore on, and even had to leave after just one bar.

I hung out with my girlfriend, her boyfriend, and his friends in Hoboken last night. For all the years That I've lived in NJ, I have only gone out in Hoboken three times. It was a fun night, although, we only went to one place, since a lot of people had to head home early because of Easter.

Driving back home this morning, I got a call from another girlfriend. It turns out that the guy she considers her "pseudo boyfriend" proposed to her last night. Not only has she been actively trying to meet other guys, she and this fellow have only dated for 2 months! He has been in love with her for eight years, so he thinks the proposal is justified. She, on the other hand, is at odds on what to do. She loves him "kind of", and she also lives 3000 miles away from him! Sometimes I really don't get it. Guys that we like become really non-responsive, but guys that we dont' really like that much propose. I need to spend some more time on Mars.

5 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger brownoski said...

any embarrassing stories or incriminating pictures?

 
At 9:43 PM , Blogger Forrest Gump said...

"Guys that we like become really non-responsive, but guys that we dont' really like that much propose."

guess that's life - except for people like Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones :)

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Princess said...

You are so right about boys. Lemme know if you find a cheap ticket to Mars- I could use some time there too...

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger qzoink said...

To please brownoski, I'm planning to post the spicy pics - is that ok with you?

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Qzoink - I want approval on all pics involving myelf.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home