MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A few quick things for NYC Event on Friday!

Hello!
A few quick things:

* Check to make sure you are on the final guest list if you are attending: http://www.mbacutie.com/guestlist.html

* Remember to bring cash!

* The event ends at 11:30pm, but we can decide what to do after once we are all gathered!

I'll see you all there.

I have decided to remove myself from the MBA Blogger community. I may be getting an MBA, but my blog is not 100% about that and after the slew of rude comments, hateful email, etc, I just think I may be better suited to readers in other forums. Of course, if you like my blog and want to continue reading it, I welcome your readership. But I have asked Hella to remove me from the applicant blog feeds and from Frontline Fridays.

11 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger Marina said...

I'll keep reading fah sheezy.

What time does the dinner thing start? And what are you wearing?

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

it starts at 8:30pm... jeans and a top, I think!

You already know what I look like, so you'll find me quickly. :)

 
At 3:04 PM , Blogger Vikram said...

Will the party end at 11:30 or we will be thrown out at that time :D

You will be in my list of blogs I read.

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

nope, we can continue on after 11:30. :) Pop burger is close by, is loungy and has some dancing.. and no cover!

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger MBA Pundit said...

:(( that you are removing yourself from the blogging community. Hopefully, you'll reconsider, change your mind and continue to share your experiences at Ross.

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

No worries MBA Pundit... i will be blogging away.. just not as part of the league. My Blog is not just about MBA stuff... You are welcome to visit it anytime!

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Aww, sorry to hear that you'll be leaving the mba blog community, but you'll still be one of the blogs I read daily. I'm glad that you'll still be posting - you've got to keep us updated on your life at Ross after all!

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else this Friday! =o)

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger Marina said...

well I wanted to know what you were wearing not to find you but to figure out what to wear :)

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger SG said...

Sad...I dont think you should have done that...Your decision anyways...I will still be on my blog aggregator of course..

 
At 2:22 AM , Blogger MBABlogger said...

we sure lov your blog!!!

 
At 12:54 PM , Blogger Vikram said...

"Go Chennai!" - You from Chennai?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home