MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fluid

I will give a blogger event recap in my next post tomorrow. Just jotting down a few thought from today.

So, I went to Columbia to see this band (Paper Doll) perform at an Asian Festival. My girlfriend knows one of the band members, so I went with her to check it out. They are really great, so if you get the chance to see them, you should!

Today has been a little off. I fought wiht my mom about how I am trying to overplan my schedule for the summer. I think I can really feel my relationships with people in the NYC area fading as it's getting closer to the time that I will be taking off. I'm not really sure where things lie with the youngin', and honestly, not sure where I want them to lie... especially after admit weekend. Just in a general state of confusion.

Funny story from today ... one of my girlfriends said that she actually received a thong in her christmas stocking from her grandma! It was a special type of thong, known at the "invisible" thong. Supposedly, her grandma didnt' want her to wear underwear to work that could show up through her clothes. :)

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger Marina said...

Sounds like something my grandma would do :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home