MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

NYC BLOGGER EVENT DETAILS

Hello NYC Bloggers..

For details to our April 14th event, please visit www.mbacutie.com and click on the corresponding link. The following is a list of Bloggers I have that are interested in attending the event, HOWEVER, I MUST receive an email confirmation from you, either directly, or from the the link on the website by SUNDAY, APRIL 9th, in order to remain on the guest list.

Thank you!

Guest List:

MBA Cutie
Marina
MBAformein08
Where's my dessert
MBA Jackass
Redwolf056
Vikram
Yolande
ZB
QZoink
Tycoon
Shuang W
Aditya C

Hope to see you all there!

7 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Ok, I RSVPed...i am not sure how much online access I will have once I leave tonight so if anything changes just call my cell. I'll send you my number through myspace.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger MBA Jackass said...

what the hell is www.mbacutie.com - are you starting a whole cottage industry around yourself, including merchandising? now they're REALLY going to call you self-involved :)

 
At 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys gotta let us know how good looking (or butt ugly) MBACutie really is.

Through her blogs she has made everyone believe that she is probably the hottest looking girl in the town.

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Oops I think I accidently submitted twice. Cool website by the way! Let us know when you get all the links set up and everything. =o)

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

I never said I was the best looking girl in town! Just one of them... haha...
No, really... I think there are a lot of good looking girls in New York. I never said I was the best looking one! --- all you anonymous bloggers postulated that on your own!

 
At 6:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet ur ugly

 
At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i saw this chick at UCLA...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home