MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Snowflakes

This is what the Kellogg Admissions office said about releasing decisions.....

"We will release some Round 1 decisions beginning next week; however, the vast majority of Round 1 decisions will be released in January. We will start releasing all types of decisions at that time (admit, wait list, deny), which will be available using our online status check feature.

Again, let me reiterate that files are read in random order within deadlines--there is no direct correlation between application date/interview date/quality of file and decision date. So please do not assume that a decision will be received by any particular date other than the decision notification deadline of January 16th, regardless of application or interview date."

Yes, I'm freaking out. The likelihood that I'll be one of the lucky ones to know early is .. well slim.. so I will have to wait it out until January. Still no word from Stanford, so I guess I can cross that one off my list.

On a side note, it seems that the cold weather brings all the cute boys out into the streets of NYC. Either that, or they can't help but try to talk to rosy cheeked girls with snowflakes in their hair. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little behind on Stanford's admissions process. Is the fact that you (and I) have not heard from them yet a legitimately negative sign?

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger laserlikefocus said...

Well, if the Kellogg adcom is to be believed and the decision process is really random then you have as good a chance as any to get your decision in Dec. Atleast thats what I am telling myself :)

Do you have any other applications you are working on now?

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Seeing how I only interviewed with Kellogg 2 weeks ago - I am sure to be one of those January decisions.

I am jealous of the cute NYC boys - their kind is lacking in SF.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home