MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

FUN-due!
















My friend was visiting from Boston last night so all of the girls... well actually, all of the girls that went to college with her and me the random.... went out in NYC. We went to Dip Cafe (www.dipcafe.com) and had some yummy, yummy, yummy fondue!! And then on to a night of dancing at Crobar. I actually wore these new open toed high heeled shoes and by the end of the evening, not only were my feet hurting, they wre also FREEZING. At least I picked up the latest replacement vernacular for "sketch"... from now on things will be "bootleg". (ie.. the guy that grabbed my cell phone from me and called himself to get my number and then proceeded to text message me a yucky message was in fact not "sketch" but "majorly bootleg".)

Now I'm back home and trying to work on my Harvard Application. The essays are much harder than I thought. It's really hard to say everything I want to say about why I need an MBA in just 400 words. Do I really want to go to Harvard that bad anyways? I've been dreaming about Chicago too much lately.

6 Comments:

At 8:18 PM , Blogger Paa"ji" said...

The struggle is what you keep and what you omit.....keep polishing them...n they will shine GOODLUCK :)

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

Just my feelings, but hey we got to plod on - open-toed sandals or sherpa boots notwithstanding.

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Marina said...

I love new vernaculars! That is a pretty clever move from the bootleg dude, too bad he is so sketch.

 
At 3:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dip is sooooooo good

 
At 5:07 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Back to NYC? I have never lived on the East Coast...I wonder if I can survive! You are my hero :)

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger qzoink said...

Crobar!!! You seem to hit the right spots in town. Hahaha, that bootleg guy is really smart. Ask him which bschool he graduated from!

I think it's good that Harvard has 400-word essays, c'mon, they compensate for the word limit by asking one to write 7 hard essays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home