MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Completely Bare

I try not to post more than once in any given day but... IT'S SPA WEEK!!!

Most people know how I rant and rave about the J Sisters Salon (www.jsisters.com), and especially their brazilian wax, but I think I may have found a new guilty, and hopefully slightly less painful, indulgence. The Completely Bare Salon (www.completelybare.com). Why just go brazilian when you can get an airbrushed tatoo of your favorite picture... or boytoy's name... right where it would be least expected?

There are a bunch of other awesome spas to check out as well:
http://www.spaweek.org/

ENJOY!

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MBA Cutie. As a man can I just say how much we appreciate women like you. I hope that doesn't sound too stupid, but I like a girl that takes good care of herself....well have fun at your spare...i stick to my razor for now!:-)

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Marina said...

What is the cheapest you can get a brazillian in NYC? I have a feeling I am going to cringe at your answer and miss San Francisco next year.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home