MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

NYC Blogger Event - Details

Details for the Blogger Event at Spice Market on April 14th.

Reservation for 14 at Spice Market on April 14th, Friday @ 8:30pm.
Minimum spend of $50 per person (add 20% mandatory gratuity)
Please bring cash --- we are allowed to settle the bill with either cash or only 3 credit cards.

The list is as it stands from my post on March 14th. Please let me know at least 5 days before the 14th if you plan to not attend. I can make revisions to the number in the party and the names on the list up to 4 days before.

If you wish to be identified on the list by a name other than your Blog Name, please let me know.
For NYC Subway people, the blue A and C lines runs right to Meat Packing. The restaurant is located at 13th and 9th. If you plan to bring someone, let me know so I can give you a plus 1 on the list (of course, depending on availability --- priority to bloggers!).

Hope to see everyone there!!!!

11 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Yay, can't wait. =o)

 
At 12:08 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Thans SOOO much for putting this together.

You rock.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Marina said...

hahahaha I love the poll!

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger qzoink said...

Well organized! See you soon!

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger MBA Jackass said...

you're already organizing events at a post-MBA level - seriously, thanks for planning this. can't wait to meet everyone.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger FooBarMe said...

This is super well organized!! Best of Luck for the event.

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

MBA J -

funny you say that! I like event planning. To bad all the things I like (1) dont' make that much money and (2) dont' really involve an MBA.

Can't wait to meet everyone too!

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Vikram said...

Well done MBA Cutie.

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Anand said...

Wow, looks like it'll be a great party. have fun. We should try something similar when you come to bangalore. I need to find blore bloggers first!!
nice poll. couldn't decide b/w yours and marina's adventures so voted for the last option

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cutie,

I guess i will land up in Albany on april 3rd. Will try to attend the event on April 14th. Please put my name as tentative if possible.

Monk and Monkey

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cutie,

I wont be able to make it as my trip is postponed to May 1st.

Good luck to you all guys. Enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home