MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Current Television Addictions

I will have no more television of my own in about 20 days. I didn't realize how addicted I have become to the TV. I think this happens a lot in the winter. The weather is cold. After a long day's work, it is so much easier to hit the gym and then just veg out.

Current Addictions:
(1) Days of Our Lives
(2) Style Me with Rachel Hunter
(3) The Bachelor in Paris --- just ended!!
(4) Beauty and the Geek 2
(5) America's Next Top Model
(6) American Idol
(7) The O.C.
(8) Sex and the City

6 Comments:

At 1:46 AM , Blogger Marina said...

umm where is Grey's Anatomy on that list??

 
At 3:30 AM , Blogger brownoski said...

hello... The Apprentice?

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

Oh Marina! You're right, I forgot about Grey's!!!

I don't watch Apprentice. Just watched the first season. After that, lost interest.

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger MBA Jackass said...

and what about scrubs, house, the office, my name is earl, simpsons, family guy and lost?

 
At 1:44 PM , Blogger Marina said...

How could you!!!

Brownoski - I am with you! This season should be GOOD!

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger MBA Jackass said...

personally, i think you just like saying "Jackass" - i think you actually watch and enjoy scrubs, and possibly own seasons 1 and 2 on dvd.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home