MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Undergrad Waitlists

I will give an update regarding the NYC Blogger Dinner/ Night Out on April 14th in my next post. I am still working with the events coordinator at Spice Market to get details of a contract settled.


But I need advice.. My brother just found out that he was waitlisted at Swarthmore for undergrad. Are the rules of waitlist the same for undergrad as for b-school? I wasn't in the position in undergrad, and don’t know how to help him. I would really appreciate any one out there with any experience regarding this to give some advice so I can help my brother. Undergrad Admissions were crazy this year --- too many applicants! These guys were born in the year of the Dragon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home