MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Weed Flowers

No more snow! I think we have reached the end of the long, cold winter! This afternoon, I went home for lunch and noticed tiny, white weed flowers in the lawn of my apartment complex. The weather is fabulous, I'm ready to start taking out all my flower print skirts, pretty flip flop sandals, and sleeveless tops. The most annoying thing about spring on the east coast is that you cannot wear white until after Memorial Day. I miss California. No one cared about that rule! Although, the past weekend in Fremont was pretty rainy and overcast, at best. It was pretty cool to see snow on Mission Peak.

Regarding the NYC MBA Blogger night out: Spice Market (9th and 13th) on April 14th. Tomorrow, I will have an official timing. I am making a reservation for 12 (we can pare it down if necessary, but I want to make sure to have enough spots for everyone.)

3 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Anand said...

got waitlisted at tepper, not sure how to reacct now. Kewl that you'll be in bangalore. srop me a note when you are here and we'll sure visit styx!! mail ids on my blog.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger Marina said...

I cannot wait!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Kelly Winters said...

Ooh yay, I'm totally in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home