MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Back on Track

Gym for two days in a ROW! And my apt is almost all packed up. And I'm starting to catch up on the mounds of work that found its way to my desk. My manager actually seemed to be in a good mood! And... I leave to come home to California in just a few hours.

For all those interested in the MBA Bloggers get together at Spice Market (13th and 9th) when Marina is in town the second weekend in April, please email me, so I can include you on the ciruclation list.

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM , Blogger Marina said...

I'll post a link to this in my blog as well!

Good job on the gym! That is totally motivating me to get out of bed and go do some pilates.

Have a great weekend.

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger MBA Jackass said...

impressive stuff.

still don't have my NYSC membership worked out yet but I need to get it going this weekend and get my abs back to the normal ripped proportions (yeah right).

count me in for marina-fest 2006. mbajackass@gmail.com is a good way to reach me.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

Not a child prodigy huh? Well, then prodigious with children, perhaps? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home