MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Refunded!

This morning, I woke up and checked my email to see that Ross (UMich) has refunded my application fee! A whole $180 back to me just because I checked the fee waiver box. Advice to future applicants... even if you don't think you qualify for a fee waiver, CHECK THE BOX ANYWAY!

Any other Wolverines get lucky? Is this their policy --- to refund the application fee to admitted students?

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got some money back. I was not as lucky. FYI, we are Wolverines, not Rossies.
--ZB

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger techie dude said...

Make sure you come to GBR.
Check out the video i have posted...

 
At 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

someone is lucky this quarter ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home