MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

So I have managed to clean my refridgerator, clean my kitchen, scrub the bathroom, sweep the floors, and pack up half my apartment. I ended up at work late last night, so didn't get to go out, and it turns out that my friends partied so much last night, that they don't feel like going out tonight.

Now, at odds on what to do, deserted by my friends, and all love interests (since they always seem to have some link to California), I resorted to spending a few hours at Barnes & Nobles cafe, sipping coffee, reading GRE books, and then... getting chatted up by a cute boy studying for his LSAT. We're having coffee again next week. :)

I cannot wait for school to start! It's a little boring now with no applications, no GMAT to study for, and no anticipation waiting for more admissions results. Just work and moving to keep me occupied.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Blogger Marina said...

I got flash backs to cleaning out my own apartment when I read that frst paragraph. I had my mommy to help me though :)

You and your cute boys....

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Vinay Pandey said...

Thank you for the best wishes and I'm sure you'll have a rocking time at Ross.

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Vikram said...

GRE prep - Instrustor/tutor?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home