MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, February 06, 2006

SIMS, TAKE 2

I have to give Electronic Arts credit for the best game ever invented…. The SIMS. That's right. Who had ever thought that this game where you can create and control your own person/ people through their lives would be so addictive… especially to the non-traditional gamer. I recently purchased a copy of Sims 2… and am enjoying it immensely! In the course of 3 hours, my character has managed to get a promotion at work, meet, seduce, and marry a young bachelor from the neighborhood, and go to the grocery store to restock her kitchen. If anyone out there knows the cheat in SIMS 2 that would correspond to the "rosebud" cheat in SIMS, I would be incredibly thankful. :)

I hear that Harvard interview invitations have started dribbling out. Good luck to all those that have applied this round.

4 Comments:

At 3:45 AM , Blogger sorebrek said...

I get by MBACutie, I get by ... :-)

Any news from W yet? I was on the penn campus today - no, not an interview, just visiting.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger i_will_make_it said...

Oh my. I was an avid SIMS 1 player. Expansion pack galore - hot date, living large, house party, etc. Have not touched it in years.

Have fun! If you play the way I did, you have many late nights ahead of you! It's so addicting. :-)

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger sorebrek said...

I hear W has gotten as far as processing apps that went complete on 01/18. Mine went complete on 01/19. So it is any time now (or not).

I'm thinking of an all-India tour in a 2-class railway carriage in June - i.e. only if I get an admit, failing which I need to quit my job, find a new one and put my college savings down on that certain aspirational german automobile :-)

Good luck with the surgery.

 
At 9:12 PM , Blogger Kumar said...

Wowsers! I didnt know there were that many MBA candidates who were also gamers! Have you tried gamespot.com for the cheat? All the best with your apps!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home