MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Russell Peters

I got to see Russell Peters last night! He came here, to New Brunswick. People, it was FABULOUS! You must see him ... I admit I haven't seen his clips online, but the show was worth every penny. He is hilarious, witty, and the longer you watch him talk, he becomes attractive (although, definitely not my type initially.) Check him out at www.russellpeters.com. He's having a repeat performance in New Bru on the 24th, tickets go on sale Monday.

Today was oddly not productive. At all. And now I'm getting ready to take a shower, meet my friend in Hoboken and then head into NYC for two of my friend's 26th birthday parties.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 AM , Blogger MJ said...

the guy's really funny. getting a little repetitive though. the show in NY (the one on google video) was nowhere close to being as funny as that earlier legendary 45 minute clip that everyone seems to have watched (be a man! do the right thing! :) )

 
At 4:01 AM , Blogger FooBarMe said...

I totally lucked out when he was in San Francisco. But it is good to hear that the show was good!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home