MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Rainy Day

I thought that this weekend was supposed to be better weather, but it's given me an excuse to have a Gilmore Girls Marathon. I have many seasons to catch up on... I just started watching it a few weeks ago. Other good news... I found a temporary sublet for March 20 to Mid-July. The only downside is that I won't have unlimited internet connection there, but I think my Netflix will come in really handy. That and my gym membership. I can't believe I'm really leaving here to head off to Ann-Arbor. I'm getting more and more excited. Everyone I know that has spend time there has loved it and been so happy. I cannot wait to start my new, exciting social life. New York has been fun, but I'm so ready for something different... where a drink isn't $10.

My sister, brother and I are planning a crazy fun trip either before or after our India adventure this summer. I'm leaning towards heading to Bangkok for a few days before or after we get to India. My brother really wants to spend some time perusing through the UK. I guess I'd be ok with that... but if we're in London, I think we should hop on a cheap flight to Ibiza. (Ok, I've been there twice, but my brother and sister have never been there. Plus, I don't think I have the hear to let this year pass without me setting foot in Spain...)

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM , Blogger Marina said...

Are you going to wait for your R2 schools or have you decided on Ross for sure?

I cannot believe I am all moved out. I already miss my cute lil' studio =/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home