MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Trip to the Company Store...

Even though my second most least favorite holiday is coming up, I still am excited about the cute gifts (picture will be posted as soon as I get the chance to assemble everything) that I pulled together for some of my friends and my sister! It's great to work for a cosmetics company! And it's even better that this season's "enchantress" style is going to take a strong hold with lilacs, pinks, purples and silverish hues... all perfect for assembling the cutest V-day gifts ever. I only wish I had unlimited funds to that every special girl in my life got something fun and exciting from me for the day.

I finally started reading "The Blushing MBA", recommended to me by fellow blogger Marina, and it is pretty good so far. It's amazing the number of things I have time to do since the MBA application essays craze has passed.

Since I decided to let go, today has been a much happier day for me. I almost feel like my old self. I guess we sometimes cling to things in life because we remember good things in the past and think that if we cling and work hard at it, we can re-create those times/feelings. We dont' realize that if we actually let go and move on, we will always have those memories, but our hearts and minds become free to be happy again.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger Marina said...

I am jealous. I want makeup & Redkin stuff. I really need to get that book for myself :)

 
At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

at the risk of being labelled sexist, I have to agree with you about girls being extremely manipulative often enough..it's also good to know that you've decided to move on..in my opinion and experience, it is the best way to make room for newer and surely better experiences and memories..it is easier for us blokes though, being emotionally stunted, insensitive and all that..have this nice forward about the real difference b/w men and women..but it's too long and will take up most of your comments space..oh well cant believe that the v-day is back again..not really my favorite time of the year...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home