MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Peeps


I went to the grocery store today to restock my fridge. I missed the memo that it's time to start buying easter stuff. When did everything become so commercial that the second we get past Valentines Day, it's already time to start merchandising for Easter? I don't know what's scarier, that time is passing so quickly or that the retailers want it to pass so quickly!

Any how, I wandered into the Easter section and came across one of my favorite easter bunny delights: PEEPS! For just 88 cents, you get a whole package of neon pastel colored marshmallow fluff. The one time I tried eating a peep, I promptly spit it out, as it just tasted like sweet, processed cotton balls. But there are so many exciting things to do with peeps. My favorite being putting one into the microwave and watching it expand and blow up after just a few seconds. It does wreck havoc on the microwave, but it was fun nonetheless.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM , Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

I agree - Peeps taste funny, but are very entertaining for microwave purposes! I'm a fan of Cadbury Creme eggs, myself. =o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home