MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday

Happy Friday!

This weekend, I have to take pictures of all my furniture and then post ads for it on Craig's list. It's pretty bittersweet to let go of all of it. It's followed me around through most of my professional career thus far.

I'm really looking forward to heading to the Michigan Reception next week. It will be nice to have a chance to see what some of my fellow classmates will be like. I'm nervous about leaving my job and heading back to school, but I really think I need a change and I hope that I can find a career I really love.

5 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Forrest Gump said...

Ahhh, arent just girls supposed be all jealous ? then why am I all envious of the fact that you already have an admit, while I have wait for Michigan to decide my fate later next month....;)

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger Marina said...

Good luck with that! I still have a few things I gotta re-list form my move. Have you told your job that you are leaving yet?

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger BigAppleNosh said...

Happy Friday! I'm trying to see if I can sell my apartment "fully furnished" but might end up craiglist-ing as well. =o)

 
At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear "MBA Cutie",

Congratulations on your acceptance to Ross!

Us at mbabuzz.com really love your blog. After literally sorting through hundreds of them, yours clearly stands out from the pack.

We are creating a site dedicated to providing free, cool technologies and tools for MBA applicants like you.

We are featuring blog content, and would love to feature your blog on our site. Specifically, we would like to feature, via RSS, the first few lines of each new post, and are writing to ask if you would be cool with this. We just launched the site, but already have significant traffic, so I am certain we will be driving (even more) traffic your way if you partner with us.

Finally, apart from the above, we hope you will register with us as well, and if you like the site, feel free to link to us, or even blog about us too. (That would be very much appreciated actually!)

All the best,
www.mbabuzz.com
feedback@mbabuzz.com

 
At 5:35 PM , Blogger MJ said...

you're already thinking of selling off your furniture (and from marina's comment, so are other people)?! okay, i need to get my act together. i haven't even begun thinking about what i'm gonna do once my lease expires in May and what i'm gonna sell and what not....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home