MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to all my readers. I hope that your days are filled with love, joy, success and anything else your heart desires.

I had to drop my dad off at the train station today. He is flying back to San Jose today. It was incredibly difficult to let him leave. Even though I haven't lived at home in eight years, and I really consider myself to be a very independent, detached person, driving back from the train station after a week of company, I can't help but ask myself am I more lonely than I admit to myself? I threw myself into academics, extracurriculars, work, and personal developement for most of my life, and I'm still not sure I really want anyone around full time right now. But, I did enjoy having someone around that I care about.

I'm a bit sad about my delayed trip to Montreal. I've been watching the fantasy dates on the Bachelor (this week's episode). I haven't really ever had a true "fantasy date", other than a few trips to Las Vegas or San Diego with old boyfriends, and one trip to New York City. I did go to Ibiza and Barcelona with a guy, but it was just two friends travelling. Maybe I can save Montreal to be my real "fantasy" date next time I have a chance. :)

3 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....or you could accompany a mysterious stranger as he bagpacks across europe before you/he start b school :).

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger MBA Cutie said...

I would, but I'm going to India for a month with my family, and maybe to Prague or Bangkok with my brother and sister for an adventure... although your idea sounds nice.

 
At 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...bangkok and india are on the mysterious stranger's list too...and prague was still in europe the last time i checked :)...so all might not yet be lost....

ps: all the best with the wharton wait. i got an invite today. i'm sure yours is on the way.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home