MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Blizzard of Lifetime

We got almost 28 inches of snow where I am. The worst Blizzard in the north east EVER. This is insane! At least now the temperature has come up a bit. Last night was bitter.

I am doing a lot better. I still have quite a bit of pain, but my appetite is back, I can shower again, and yesterday, I even think I looked semi-cute. The color is back in my cheeks. Looks like all is well.

I RSVPed my yes response to the NYC reception for Michigan, so I'm excited about that. It's on the 23rd, and I decided to not bring anyone along. I'm going to Michigan on my own, so I should also jump out on that limb and go to the reception on my own. I'm a little nervous about leaving the workforce and heading back to school. I wonder if anyone else is feeling similar jitters.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Blogger Marina said...

At least you on't have to go to work in all that snow! I have played with the idea of inviting friends along to school events or happy hours, but decided against it. Like you said, gotta get ready to do things alone!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger SgHama said...

Hope you make the most out of this golden opportunity and hit the slopes for some fresh tracks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home