MBA Cutie...

Life on the road to Ross School of Business at U of M... GO BLUE!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Foodie

I've become such a foodie lately. I'm trying to plan out my goodbye party and I think it would be really fun to have a catered party at a cute, trendy bar in Manhattan. My friend is visiting from Califonia on Saturday, and we're going to go check out this new hotspot, called PEEP. It's a Thai restaurant with pink decor on Prince Street in Soho. I hope it works out and I can have my party there.

I am so anxious for school to start. I'm really looking forward to Go Blue Rendevous. I think I just want to be back in that academic environment and enjoy studying, learning, and having a semi-irregular schedule. Best of all, I can wear jeans and chill out almost every day!

1 Comments:

At 12:59 AM , Blogger Dave for MBA said...

Congrats on the acceptance!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home